Creating a business plan for many entrepreneurs can be a numbers headache. The important thing is being able to answer key questions. There’s an article in CS Monitor that lists some important questions hat should be included in a business plan.
- What are you hoping to do?
- Why is this an opportunity? What is happening in the marketplace to make this work?
- Specifically who is feeling “the pain” that creates their need for this product or service? What will you need to do to get their business?
- Who will you have to fight to get these customers to buy from you?
- Specifically what will you offer and for how much? How will you let them know about you? How will you deliver what you offer to them?
- What resources and people will you need to make this work?
- What does this story look like in numbers?