I just got back from three days in San Francisco for FoodBuzz Festival, and I am overwhelmed with work, follow-up, deadlines, projects, etc. Lucky for me, I read Marci Alboher’s post which gives some great tips to ease you back into real life.
1. Try to have a light schedule on your first day back.
2. Do something with the stack of business cards.
3. Review your notes before too much time passes or else they won’t make any sense.
4. Ask yourself if there is anything you want to change about the way you work as a result of the conference.
5. Follow up with people.
6. Consider blogging about the conference.