Lack of money is no obstacle. Lack of an idea is an obstacle. -Ken Hakuta
I just got back from three days in San Francisco for FoodBuzz Festival, and I am overwhelmed with work, follow-up, deadlines, projects, etc. Lucky for me, I read Marci Alboher’s post which gives some great tips to ease you back into real life.
1. Try to have a light schedule on your first day back.
2. Do something with the stack of business cards.
3. Review your notes before too much time passes or else they won’t make any sense.
4. Ask yourself if there is anything you want to change about the way you work as a result of the conference.
5. Follow up with people.
6. Consider blogging about the conference.
I am so happy to announce that my panel, “The Broke Diaries: Using Blogs And Twitter To Live Cheaply” has been selected to be a part of the 2010 SXSW Interactive Conference in Austin, Texas. If you are attending SXSW, please look me up. I will also organize a Cupcakes Take The Cake event while there. The SXSW Interactive Conference is from March 12-16.