I pitched a panel for 2010 SXSW Interactive, and I need your vote:
The Broke Diaries: Using Blogs And Twitter To Live Cheaply
The panel’s goal is to show how blogging and tweeting about saving money and living thriftly can inspire others, change spending habits and help people to live better with less. The questions Ihope to answer are the following:
- How to use twitter and blogs to find free stuff?
- How to live cheaply in a big city?
- Where to find coupons and discount code online?
- How to find free events, open bars, and free food?
- How to barter for services?
- How to get good stuff at a clothing swap?
- How to be both green and cheap?
- How to get to go to conferences for free?
- Where to find DIY tips to re-use or upcycle things you already own?
- How to eat on $20/week?
It is only take a minute to vote, so please do.