Marci Alboher has a great post on her Shifting Careers blog which gives 5 tips on time management.
- Tame the Email Beast. [Have you read Bit Literacy?]
- Eliminate unnecessary meetings. [Sometimes a meeting isn’t necessary when there is nothing but a recap or review]
- Put up boundaries. [Get off the IM/Facebook/Google Chat when you have to focus on one thing]
- Find your rhythm and schedule around it. [A CEO friend of mine believes in following your biorhythms to be more productive.]
- Say no. [This is the hardest one for me, but the holidays have forced me to start doing this now.]